HT32F12366 Starter Kit ESK32-30105
The HT32F12366 Starter Kit uses the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M3 high performance, low-power microcontroller, and is designed to help new users get up and running and using this Holtek device in the shortest possible time frame. It provides a low-cost platform which together with the software development platform, also provides a complete solution from evaluation, programming to production.
- Designed to get users started with the Cortex®-M3, by providing a low-cost platform. Together with the convenience of its software development platform, it provides a complete solution from evaluation to production.
- Using HT32F12366 high performance, low-power microcontroller
- Up to 96MHz operating frequency
- 256KB Flash、128KB SRAM
- Integrated multiple Timers, 2 I2C functions, 2 SPI functions, 2 USART functions, 2 UART functions, single 12-bit A/D converter, USB, I2S, EBI, SDIO, and AES function. Can be used for the testing and development of many external devices
- 100LQFP package
- 8.000 MHz External Crystal Clock
- 80 programmable general purpose I/O pins
- Comprises Target Board and Serial-Wire Debugger
- Can use the Target Board external power supply or be powered by the e-Link32 Pro USB supply
- Provides a standard C language program development environment
- Provides a comprehensive functional library avoiding much complicated lower level functional development
- Integrated hardware debug interface, SWD, connects to the IDE using a USB. The system will download the programs and debug immediately
- Provides a standard development environment, including Keil uVision and IAR EWARM