HT32F52352 Starter Kit ESK32-30501
The HT32F52352 Starter Kit uses the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0+ high performance, low-power microcontroller, and is designed to help new users get up and running and using this Holtek device in the shortest possible time frame. It provides a low-cost platform which together with the software development platform, also provides a complete solution from evaluation, programming to production.
The ESK32-30501 and ESK32-30501S has the same functions. The only difference is with or without headers.
|HT32F52352 Starter Kit ||Header|
||Through holes, no headers
- Designed to get users started with the Cortex®-M0+, by providing a low-cost platform. Together with the convenience of its software development platform, it provides a complete solution from evaluation to production
- Using HT32F52352 high performance, low-power microcontroller
- Up to 48MHz operating frequency
- 128KB Flash、16KB SRAM
- Integrated multiple Timers, dual I2C functions, dual SPI functions, dual USART functions, dual UART functions, single 12-bit A/D converter, USB, I2S and EBI function. Can be used for the testing and development of many external devices
- 64LQFP package
- 8.000 MHz External Crystal Clock
- 51 programmable general purpose I/O pins
- Comprises Target Board and Serial-Wire Debugger
- Can use the Target Board external power supply or be powered by the e-Link32 Pro USB supply
- Provides a standard C language program development environment.
- Provides a comprehensive functional library avoiding much complicated lower level functional development.
- Integrated hardware debug interface, SWD, connects to the IDE using a USB. The system will download the programs and debug immediately.
- Provides a standard development environment, including Keil uVision and IAR EWARM.